There are lots of different styles of Disney touring, and you have to decide which one best suits your family.
Are you a Park Commando?
You plan to be at the park before rope drop (opening ceremony) and heaven help your children (and spouse) if they don’t get out of bed and get moving on time! You hope to ride all the rides at least once, watch every parade offered and stay for any nighttime entertainment! “Break? Who needs a break?! You all can rest when you get back home!”
- We will help you figure out what time you need to pull your family out of bed and leave your resort to be first in line at Toy Story Midway Mania!
- We will plan your park itinerary ride by ride to ensure that you stay ahead of the crowds!
- We will help you plan when to grab lunch and dinner so you’re not waiting in lines!
- We will help you find the easiest way “home” when your commando day is done!
Are you a Disney Stargazer?
Do you linger as you walk down Main Street in the Magic Kingdom, reminiscing about the time you walked hand in hand down this very street with dear old Dad? Does the magic of Disney-characters-come-to-life thrill you? Do you want every moment to be dusted with pixie dust?
- We will help you secure the most coveted meet and greets with characters!
- We will help you to create lasting memories for your own children!
- We will make sure that your Disney Kool-Aid is properly mixed!
Are you an Unwilling Parkgoer?
So, you’ve never been to Walt Disney World before and you’re slightly “icked out” by the commercialism of it, but your kids are clamoring, and you’d like to make it as painless as possible? Guess what…that’s how I felt five years ago before my first trip. (I don’t want to freak you out by letting you know that I’ve since been ten times.)
- We will plan a trip that is fun and easy!
- We will respect your hesitancy and do our best to bring you some enjoyment!
- We will make you a hero in your children’s eyes!
If you and your family fit into any of these profiles, or even if you don’t, then you’re in the right place! We can help you plan a fun, and even relaxing, trip to Disney with your family!