Kari O’Brien invites you to join her on a cruise to the Mediterranean in June 2022.
In Santorini, you’ll marvel at the iconic-whitewashed buildings lining the coast. Explore the Bronze Age ruins at Akrotiri or spend the day tanning on the red sand beaches. Mykonos is known for the non-stop party atmosphere, but it also provides ample opportunities outside the clubs. Immerse yourself in Greek mythology at the archeological sites on Delos or learn about local nautical history at the Aegean Maritime Museum. Start things off in Croatia with a walk along the famous stone walls that line the coast of the city of Dubrovnik. Take a cable car to the summit of Srd, a mountain just outside the city or visit the Rector’s Palace, a 14th-century Gothic-Renaissance museum.
What’s included in this trip?
- Round-trip flights from Boston, arriving two days before cruise to adjust to time change and explore Venice.
- Your choice of cabin on the Norwegian Gem
- 30% off all cruise fares
- Second Guest Flies Free
- Free Premium Beverages (save up to $1400 on spirits, cocktails, wines, draft beer, juice, and soda)
- Free Specialty Dining (save up to $160 with 4 free meals at unique venues)
- Free WiFi (save up to $130 with an internet package you can use anywhere on the ship)
- Discount Excursions (save $50 per shore excursion)
- Day 1 (Thursday, June 23rd): Depart from Boston airport on a flight to Venice, Italy.
- Day 2 (Friday, June 24th): Arrive in Venice, take a water taxi to your hotel, and get your bearings.
- Day 3 (Saturday, June 25th): Free day in Venice and surrounding area.
- Day 4 (Sunday, June 26th): Board the Norwegian Gem and depart Trieste at 5:00PM.
- Day 5 (Monday, June 27th): Kotor, Montenegro
- Day 6 (Tuesday, June 28th): Corfu, Greece
- Day 7 (Wednesday, June 29th): Santorini Island, Greece
- Day 8 (Thursday, June 30th): Mykonos, Greece
- Day 9 (Friday, July 1st): Argostoli, Greece
- Day 10 (Saturday, July 2nd): Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 11 (Sunday, July 3rd): Disembark in Trieste at 8:00AM and fly home to Boston.