This Central Europe tour is a magnificent journey through the former Habsburg Empire. Your tour starts and ends in Munich. Along the way, you’ll overnight in some of Central Europe’s most exciting cities: Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, and Oberammergau.
Twelve Day Tour from Munich
May 24, 2020 – June 4, 2020
More dates available.
Spectacular scenery also awaits you on this Central Europe vacation. You’ll drive through the lovely Salzkammergut Lakeland to picturesque Salzburg. Additionally, you’ll enjoy a leisurely Danube cruise along the most scenic section of the river. During your cruise, enjoy Kaffee und Kuchen (coffee and cake). This special experience—along with a visit to Munich’s famous Hofbräuhaus (its best known beer hall dating back to 1589)—is included by Globus to ensure your vacation is unique. In the charming village of Oberammergau, Globus has provided you with first-class seats to the world-famous Passion Play, performed every 10 years by Oberammergau residents.
From the vibrant cities and historical sights to the special experiences, this Central Europe tour is sure to delight all of your senses. Let Globus handle the details while you sit back, relax, and enjoy this amazing experience!
This vacation, which includes tickets for the world-famous Oberammergau Passion Play, requires an additional deposit of $350 per person in June 2019.
$3,369 per person (double occupancy)
Please call for single and triple occupancy.
Reformation Trip Highlights
- MUNICH: Welcome dinner; orientation including Marienplatz; visit the famous Hofbräuhaus
- PRAGUE: Guided sightseeing, visit the Hradčany Castle grounds, see the Astronomical Clock
- BRATISLAVA: Visit the capital of Slovakia
- BUDAPEST: Guided sightseeing, a panoramic view from Fishermen’s Bastion, visit Matthias Coronation Church
- VIENNA: Guided sightseeing, visit St. Stephen’s Cathedral
- DANUBE CRUISE: Enjoy Kaffee und Kuchen (coffee and cake) on board
- SALZBURG: Guided walking tour, visit Mirabell Gardens and Residenz Square; a special dinner at St. Peter Stiftskeller restaurant
- OBERAMMERGAU: Passion Play
Included with Your Vacation
- 11 nights in deluxe hotels, close to city centers.
- Full buffet breakfast daily, one lunch in Oberammergau, and seven three-course dinners with wine.
- Guided sightseeing with headsets.
- Transportation by motorcoach.
- Boat cruise on Danube River.
- Free Wi-Fi on motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.